Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Birthday Princess

Today I headed outdoors for a gorgeous blue eyed cutie's first birthday photos.  She was such a trooper and absolutely adorable. 

One can never go wrong with anything pink, pearls, lemons, tutus, and bows!  This is every little princesses dream.

I absolutely love my clients and my job. Shoots like these remind me every single day just how lucky I am.  I get to document childrens lives.   I get to watch them grow.  It is such a rewarding feeling.

I love to see the smiles and warmth that follows.  It is far too easy these days to focus on the negatives.  I truly believe that the smiles of children are rays of sunshine.  For those moments the world seems to fade and you are focused on the sweet innocence of a child. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few peeks of this sweethearts special day.

Happy Birthday Kinley



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment